Wednesday, October 13, 2010

make a list of 20 things that have happened to you this month, they can be funny, embarrasing, happy or infuriating

1. Got into the first big fight with my boyfriend
2. Became president of R.A.W
3. Learned the hard way that some people have no moral code
4. Introduced myself to the wrong person at a work event
5. Applied for internships
6. Was pulled over twice, but never got a ticket
7. Went to the movie theater alone for the first time
8. Got stuck in the woods late at night
9. Saw old friends
10. Played the drums and the guitar for the first time
11. Saw my dads old band at a work function, I havent seen them since I was 11
12. Went swimming twice, more than I had all summer
13. put items on craigs list
14. got sick from sushi
15. drove all the way to work and realized I forgot my shoes
16. offered a stranger advice
17. Ran over a racoon, and cried about it
18. A week later tried to redeem myself by swirving out of the way for a squrrel and almost crashed
19. Pumped my own gas for the first time
20. Prank phone called my sister and made her cry

No comments:

Post a Comment