Friday, September 17, 2010

Guilty pleasures

I have many guilty pleasures that I feel bad about but most likely shouldnt. Im sure everyone has them and there must be a reason why we enjoy them. . .So, the following are my guilty pleasures and/or things that I do that I feel bad about:

Sometimes when a friend calls I ignore it, not because I am in the middle of something but because I would rather call them back when I am in a mood to listen and talk. I listen to cliche music like Maroon 5 or Britney Spears sometimes when I drive, and I roll the windows up when I feel like people are looking at me funny for doing it. I like to drink wine and order chinese food and watch Sex and the City when I am having a bad day. I will grab Cosmo instead of New York Times, some days my life is so stressful that I need to read nonsense. I will shop online and add everything I want to the 'Cart' and then exit the site when I am done. I sometimes google jokes-just so i have them on hand if i ever need to tell them or cheer someone up. Organizing my closet and sending clothes i dont wear anymore to good will. Finishing a book in one day. Listening to someone try to recover from a lie. Knowing that I am doing better in a class than someone who I dislike. Going on job interviews and answering every question with great answers. Playing rockband by myself on solo tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment