Friday, September 17, 2010

Uploading previous blog1

My ideal life would be to travel all over the world and experience different cultures. I would like to see the country that I live in as well, the southern states and the west coast. I feel that New Jersey can be like a bubble that is easy to get stuck in. Having my entire family living in the state and having gone to college in-state makes me feel like I have to get an apartment here and then buy a house here. However, I dream of seeing Iceland, India, Turkey, Egypt, and Italy. I would like to see these places because I think life is too short not to. Not only will I visit these places, but I would consider living in any of them. Why stay in a place for life when there could be a better fit out there for you?
            In my ideal life I would be done with school and have a career writing, maybe for a travel magazine. I think that as long as I am on the move I will be happy. Changes in my life that I can make to work toward that goal would be to make sure I am not tied down. Paying off my student loans and not getting into any contracts that lock me in one place, as in a house or an apartment. I believe that saving up enough money and just picking one place to visit will get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment