Friday, September 24, 2010

When I graduate...

When I graduate, I would like to get a job with my internship and move to the city. I would like to get my own apartment with a friend or boyfriend and enjoy living away from home. I would love to prosper in my job and love it and make new friends and have a great life there. I cannot wait to graduate and not have to go to class anymore or spend any more money on my educaiton. I would like to have a decent starting salary and not be working a 9-5 5 days a week. I am very hard working and wouldn't mind working a lot, however i would like to deviate away from that work week schedule. I would also like to pay back my loans within 5 years. I am very good at saving money and paying things on time. I would also like to keep my credit in good shape. I would love the opportunity to travel as well. Hopefully my job will allow me the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment