Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I will never do

-hurt someone intensionally for no reason
-rob someone or steal
-throw money in the garbage
-tell my boss to keep my paycheck- I will work for free
-become famous-I dont really know why anyone would want to
-not stick up for my family
-sit back and watch someone get bullied or stepped on
-silence my opinion (but not disrespectfully)
-let someone walk over me
-stop trying: whenever you give up, someone else, most likely undeserving ,will take your spot
-stop working/supporting myself
-stop learning
-close off my mind to a subject
-tell someone they are stupid
-stop laughing
-let my fears keep me from anything
-let the judgments of others change my mind
-stop trusting myself
-listen to AM instead of FM radio
-eat meat
-give up quality time with someone to text or surf the web on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment